Our talent marketplace helps small businesses and job seekers find the right skills for the right price by bidding on anonymous talent and minimizing wasted time.
Why hire when you can be a Buyire.
Sample table below. Actual candidates not listed until the bidding cycle opens.
- How is Buyire different from the typical job finding and hiring process?
- Status Quo:
Job Seekers: Apply, apply, apply ... wait, wait, wait.
Small Businesses: Post, wait, wait, wait ... review, review, review.
Job Seekers: Register once, select and rank multiple offers within a couple weeks.
Small Businesses: Select and bid from a pool of anonymized candidates with detailed metadata.
- Status Quo:
- OK, how exactly does Buyire work?
- Job seekers and small businesses register and are vetted in advance of a bidding cycle.
- During a bidding cycle, small businesses submit bids on anonymized employees. Bid details are public, but the sources of the bids are not.
- At the end of the bidding cycle, the sources of the bids are revealed to the individual job seekers and they rank their top choices.
- Small businesses rank the candidates that selected them.
- Job-seekers and small businesses are matched and connected. Small businesses may proceed with any typical paperwork/interview process as is custom for their organization. Both sides are free to back out if not a good fit.
- How much does it cost?
- Job Seekers: Free. Anonymously listing yourself for a biding cycle? Free. Selecting an offer and finding a match with a business? Free. Any optional trainings and career counseling? Free.
- Small Businesses: We only charge if a matched employee is hired by your organization. Typical recruiters charge 15-25% of the employees' salary - we only charge 1% (one!) annually. That means Buyire's long-term success is tied to the long-term success of the employee in your business.
- Why anonymous?
It protects against unconscious bias and increases diversity in your organization.
- How do I register to participate in a bidding cycle?
Please see the form below (or click here).